• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

December 2009 Car of the Month- Nominations

Dec '09 CoTM

• 70_StangMan

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Lethal289

• RapidRabbit

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • dbfire

• Fast68back

Votes: 10 37.0%

• Total voters
"Fast68back" said:
Woo Hoo, free beer should save me some money!!!

Its not "done", I still want/need to install a heater/AC setup. I'd also like to build a stroked 351 for it, something about being able to tell people its a 427 appeals to me, thats inthe future if/when something happens to the 347. I also need to add a catch can for the radiator. I'd like to install power windows with the window cranks switches and install a center console, couple cosmetic things. Early next year I am going to have the painter paint the rocker moldings body color, but leave the top lip unfinished aluminum and put them on the car since I didnt have the rocker clip holes filled when he painted it. Other than that not much to do

You're definitely on the home stretch, and hopefully you're getting to drive it often these days. By the way, I really like you most recent pics of your car; it looks awesome against the white background. She's a real head turner. Congrats.

Please do some write ups on you AC & power window installs. Those are mods I'll be considering some day in the future.

Back