• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Decided to join

sportsroof69

STREET CAR
I see some familiar names here, but I figured I'd follow the rules and introduce myself, so here it is. I live in North Texas, and I used to drive my car a lot, but several months ago, one of the rods decided that it no longer wanted that annoying piston attached to it any longer. I use the car as a street/strip car, and class raced and grudge raced the car for a few years, along with using it as my primary mode of transportation when the weather is good.

The car is setup for nitrous, but my initial plan was to build a turbo motor this time around, but I want it running again so bad that I'm considering sticking with nitrous, since everything is already set up for it, so I can get it back on the road sooner. I have a Dart block sitting here waiting for everything to go in it.

So that's where I'm at right now. Hello everyone.

You know, with those hats we might just get Officer Barbrady and Twinkle toes TERRY to visit more often!

Welcome aboard new guy...whatever your name is. FWIW, this guy is from the VMF and has been in an entertaining bitch slap fest with some young guy about how his car cannot possibly be "fast". Quite funny IMHO. And yes, I'm on your side new guy!

And since I'm typing, would everyone please add at least their first name to your signatures? That way we don't have to call you "new guy" or "douchnozzle".

You know, with those hats we might just get Officer Barbrady and Twinkle toes TERRY to visit more often!
I post at least once a day pointing out something idiotic you have posted or just poking fun at one of your MANY flaws. You saying you want more of the same? You do realize some of us have actual jobs that require our attention, right? We can't all sit home acting sick for years at a time.

Hope some explained to him that if you join in August you have to join StangFix Fantasy Football 2016. :)

Yes, I've been around a few of these other forums for a while, some of them under a different alias......shhhhhh don't tell anyone.

Welcome aboard new guy...whatever your name is. FWIW, this guy is from the VMF and has been in an entertaining bitch slap fest with some young guy about how his car cannot possibly be "fast". Quite funny IMHO. And yes, I'm on your side new guy!

~facepalm~ that poor guy isn't smart enough to know he doesn't know what he thinks he knows. I still haven't dug around for that dyno sheet since we got moved into our new house, and I probably never will. He's wrong because he doesn't understand.......lol. Oh well!

Back