1. Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Dicktard NFL Players

Discussion in 'Politics, Guns, and a can of Whoop Ass!' started by 3175375, Sep 25, 2017.

1. Midlife

Midlife Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator

Damn...I'm a lawbreaker by not holding my right hand over my heart when I hear colors every morning. I wonder what the penalty for this transgression might be?

2. rbohm

rbohm Active Member

we pull your man card, and make you crawl out of the stadium while vacuuming up the floor with your mouth.

3. Horseplay

Horseplay I Don't Care. Do you?

Why don't you ask all the military personnel around you all day their feelings on the subject. Seriously.

I wrote it earlier in this thread and it bears repeating. I grew up in a time (and of the "regulars" here I am not of the older set) when everyone around me held our anthem, flag and all things patriotic to some level of respect. Anthem played, we stood, took our hats off and hands found our chests. My children, to this day, act in the same manner but I see way too many kids and adults at school football games etc. who seem to be ignorant of what should be a disciplined response.

The ONLY thing everyone in this country has in common is that we are all one Nation. Part of a much larger whole. Everyone wants to stand up and cry out for recognition, respect, equality...etc. yet the one thing we all share, that stands for those very ideals, is waving right in front of us and ignorance blocks the view.

4. 3175375

3175375 Well-Known Member

As. An Eagle Scout and the Father of an Eagle Scout I find this kneeling appalling
    It is a slap in the face to all who gave their all for our continued Freedom. Shame on you all!

Mach1Mark likes this.
  5. tarafied1

tarafied1 Well-Known Member

I had a thought the other day. I saw a news report on the Las Vegas shooting and st the end, they said they stand with Las Vegas. So my thought was, if we didn’t care for the mob, or gambling or prostitution or all the other things in sin city, would we take a knee for those victims? Or would we still stand to show our support and respect those that died? Just a thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. 70 StangMan

70 StangMan Well-Known Member Donator

They would take a knee ( or ass ) because 99.5 % of those who were killed were Country Music lovin' White Cracker Mo Fo's.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2017
  7. RapidRabbit

RapidRabbit Well-Known Member

msell66 likes this.
  8. 3175375

3175375 Well-Known Member

He'll never play again. He can sell Hush Puppies

9. FordDude

FordDude Well-Known Dude Staff Member Moderator

I get the LA Times newspaper. On the front page they had pictures of all that were murdered. 2 light skinned African Americans, couple of Asian descent, and some hispanic. So basically 50 white men and women. So you are correct in the White Cracker Mo Fo's statement.

Coworker thinks that he was after Republicans and he was a "radical" Democrat. hmmmm

fd

10. Mach1 Driver

Mach1 Driver Active Member

I don't care about their dumb-ass motives. It is disrespectful and I refuse to watch. If the owners don't take control of the situation they will loose many more fans. With the concussion injury problem and now this, professional football will eventually slide into oblivion.

11. Horseplay

A recent poll I read about somewhere said the NFL slid down the list of fan favorite pro sports from its standard top position. If true, and it shows itself in attendance and product revenue losses the league and owners will act. Jerry Jones told his team that if they kneel (etc.) they will not play. First owner to do so. Let's hope this thing flames out and politics gets left out of the game.

Grabber70Mach likes this.
  12. turq66

turq66 Well-Known Member

I agree. Sports should be a place to get away from politics, shootings, etc.

Mach1Mark likes this.
  13. Horseplay

14. turq66

turq66 Well-Known Member

I have a feeling this not over yet.

15. Horseplay

I have to believe Goodell and the NFL have the support of the majority, if not all the owners on this one. You can't go so far as to put out this letter without knowing that support is in place. Oh. And lawyers. You can bet the legal position has been thoroughly analyzed too. The players are employees. The teams are businesses with owners who have legal expectations of their employees and their actions. Players have to follow workplace rules if they want to get paid and keep their jobs. No different than in any other occupation. And yes, requiring certain behaviors is well within the legal right of an employer.

The idiot players are damaging the very source of their livelihood which ownership will NOT ALLOW. Kapernick seems to have finally learned the penalty of his actions. Now the others are about to find out they are in danger of it too. They're lucky as the NFL is attempting to stop them from further harming themselves and their cause.

16. 70 StangMan

Squirm Mutha Fuckers.

17. msell66

msell66 Burning Fossil Fuels Donator

Just like any business, bottom dollar gets affected and all of a sudden they’ll do what’s right.

FordDude likes this.
  18. msell66

msell66 Burning Fossil Fuels Donator

Still won’t make me a supporter. I gave up pro sports long ago. On the verge of letting college football go too.

19. 70 StangMan

What's next in line to go...baking ?