• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Does this make me lazy?

Or productive? My GF came over the other night and said I was lazy because I was working on car stuff on the coffee table. I figure I was multitasking, I got the rear seat reupholstry goin, keeping up with the happenings on Stangfix and watchin an old episode of extreme 4x4. I got a ceiling fan and walking distance to the fridge. To me, thats not lazy, thats working smarter.

2_21_09_08_10_51_38.JPG

I don't see a problem with it:p I'm known to work on paintball stuff or sharpen knives while sitting on the couch in front of the tv. It's being productive;)

Wait a minute. You don't have the fridge that shoots beers to you? You're not lazy, you just need to get with the program.

I always say "work smarter, not harder." Now if you could just work a toilet into the couch somehow....

Great minds think alike.. I did all my reupholstry work inside the house in front of the TV.. Killed two birds with one stone :guns

The multi-tasking does not make you lazy. The fact that you are not in the picture working does.

I went to get the camera to document my progress for you visual #^$%^&'s, I was on my way back to work bossman......I promise

The two bottom sections are done (and the two seat backs)
2_22_09_08_2_01_28_0.JPG

The rear seat bottom
2_22_09_08_2_01_28_1.JPG

The rear seat back
2_22_09_08_2_01_28_2.JPG

Here is the old seat back (see the tears/wear marks)with the sport seat headrest, they sent the wrong brackets, so I have to wait a few days to get the right brackets and finish the seat backs.
2_22_09_08_2_01_28_3.JPG

Back