1. Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Drain the Swamp: Mission Accomplished!

Discussion in 'Politics, Guns, and a can of Whoop Ass!' started by 3175375, Nov 9, 2016.

1. 3175375

3175375 Well-Known Member

congrats to The Donald!

We now have true change in place.

Time to show how it's done.

Also have the hottest First Lady since Jackie!

Last edited: Nov 9, 2016
    Mach1Mark likes this.
  2. Mach1Mark

Mach1Mark Ramrod extraordinaire Donator

He has two years to 'undo' Barry's 'Hope and Change' lie.

guruatbol likes this.
  3. BobV

BobV Well-Known Member

billclinton.jpg

FordDude likes this.
  4. 3175375

Now it is time to deliver the goods.....

guruatbol likes this.
  5. turq66

turq66 Well-Known Member

Hope and Change Part Deux.

tarafied1 likes this.
  6. tarafied1

tarafied1 Well-Known Member

well "change" is probably going to happen... the hope part, that's on us i think!

guruatbol likes this.
  7. janschutz

janschutz Corn Hauler

Saw some life size Clinton cutouts on the news. Wish I had some for target practice.

8. 3175375

Not hope. Act.

guruatbol likes this.
  9. 70 StangMan

70 StangMan Well-Known Member Donator

It was a late night but I enjoyed every minute of it.

10. Mach1 Driver

Mach1 Driver Active Member

I'm glad he won, now Let us Pray...Oh Lord please let him not fu**up too much

guruatbol and tarafied1 like this.
  11. DEL65

DEL65 Owner of Invisible Mustang

12. 70 StangMan

70 StangMan Well-Known Member Donator

13. FordDude

FordDude Well-Known Dude Staff Member Moderator

That pic is going on the wall in my office.

fd

14. Gigantopithecus

Gigantopithecus Well-Known Member

Yup. Stealing that and posting to Facebook just to piss off my wife's butthurt lib friends.

Mach1Mark likes this.
  15. FordDude

FordDude Well-Known Dude Staff Member Moderator

Oh some of my lib friends on facebook are so butt hurt she did not win. Signing a petition "for all the good that it will do" to recall him. The better one was to put him in jail. But what will happen then? Response: Pence will take over duh. One threatened to move out of the country, but has too many commentments to do it. Way too funny.

fd

16. 3175375

101 freeway was closed by the sore losers. In Oakland they started fires n damaged 3 cop cars. The Dems sure know how to celebrate!

17. Mach1Mark

Mach1Mark Ramrod extraordinaire Donator

This is sooooo predictable and was predicted by at least TWO conservative radio talk hosts I heard last week. Waiting for the BLM crowd to launch their protest as well as the PP bunch.

18. msell66

msell66 Burning Fossil Fuels Donator

Like we've said before, the left is just a shitload of easily butthurt, pussified little snowflakes. Deb got a couple emails early yesterday morning from peons under her command asking if they could take the day off because they were sooo upset and hurt about the results of the election. The difference between academia and the "real" world is she had to accommodate the snowflakes and I would have given them a permanent vacation.

We've had to put up with an ultra left political class that has managed to fuck up this Country more than it already was and other than bitching about it, no one needed "a day". I don't remember anyone burning shit and destroying property after the elections of 08 and 12.

I'll just keep practicing on making my groups smaller and smaller till each round touches the next. I hope that with a "willing" congress, some of the last 8 years can be fixed and return the gov to more what is Constitutionally mandated, but my hopes are kept in check by reality.

Mach1Mark and RapidRabbit like this.
  19. crustycurmudgeon

crustycurmudgeon Well-Known Member

Not too long ago, this would have been called "a teachable moment". Now they need to retreat to "safe spaces" and blubber for a while. All this butthurt just angers me. Suck it up and move on, like the right did in 2008 and 2012!

20. tarafied1

tarafied1 Well-Known Member

I voted 3rd party... I know, I know. But Trump is truly a strange dude. Hilary is a career politician. neither is a good choice. I am surprised Trump beat the "machine" or the system. I really did not think he would win. I didn't even think it would be close. And I figured he would throw a temper tantrum and fight the results. I wouldn't expect his supporters (not very many anyway) to act like the butt hurts dems however.
    The few interviews I have seen of minorities and women (hand picked by the MSM I'm sure) are saying this shows that "people" don't care about them or disrespect them, blah blah blah. I don't think that is the case though. I think the message is the uneducated rural white guy who supports the nation is tired of carrying the burden. I don't care for the labels but I fit that one so whatever...
    I also think the stronger message is the nearly half of voters don't respect Hilary. It has nothing to do with gender or race. It's Hilary. Even the Dems wanted Bernie. They clearly picked the wrong horse in this race. Just about any other Dem could have beat Trump.
    So now what? GOP is in position to make some real change. But they don't even support Trump so I'm sure they will screw it up. The Dems will regroup and the GOP will be out in 4 years. They won't make the same mistake twice.
    This all troubles me as I am a conservative Christian old uneducated white guy. Everything the Dems hate. I don't see this as a victory. The GOP has just pissed off enough people to bring every liberal out of every crevice for the next election. Trump can't keep his act together day to day, how are we going to get thru 4 years?

Last edited: Nov 10, 2016