• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Drip rail delete

daveSanborn

Jason,

One of the subtle changes that you've built into the CR (as well as your earlier venture with the GN60 car's) is the elimination of the drip rail/drip rail mouding/roof side rail filler piece.

Can you or one of your tech's put together a "how to" article on exactly what it takes to get from stock to 'drip rail delete". I think it's an awesome modification, but it's not one that is tackled by most people. A detailed tech article may help some people with it.

Thanks!
Dave

"daveSanborn" said:
Jason,

One of the subtle changes that you've built into the CR (as well as your earlier venture with the GN60 car's) is the elimination of the drip rail/drip rail mouding/roof side rail filler piece.

Can you or one of your tech's put together a "how to" article on exactly what it takes to get from stock to 'drip rail delete". I think it's an awesome modification, but it's not one that is tackled by most people. A detailed tech article may help some people with it.

Thanks!
Dave

Thats a good idea. I will get with the guys Monday and see what we can put together. Sorry for the late reply I have been soaking in the Florida sun on th beach for a week with the Family :)

I apologize Guys and Gals
Been a crazy last few weeks with tax season. I decided not to actually hang myself until my :fbomb boat broke down in the middle of the lake two nights ago. I of course I had sattelite radio but no :fbomb Phone!

had to paddel almost two miles back across the lake in the dark. Real fun.
Enough crying for now. Im back!

Note to self......If Jason offers boat rides during the June GTG, run. :craz

Seriously, glad you're ok.

"Sluggo" said:
Note to self......If Jason offers boat rides during the June GTG, run. :craz

Seriously, glad you're ok.

:lol :rofl

Im alright. I laughed about it last night.
Taught me a lesson. Just because its an air nautique doesnt mean you dont need a cb. :coo

"ClassicRecreations" said:
:lol :rofl

Im alright. I laughed about it last night.
Taught me a lesson. Just because its an air nautique doesnt mean you dont need a cb. :coo

Backup plans are always good.

Here's the last time I did not have a backup plan. Rescuer is Joe (Joesgt281) This is also wher the decision to run a T5 was finalized. :rp

Back