• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Dumped some new pics in the Gallery...

WTF happened to the window?

16_08_09_08_9_29_18.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Some punk kid broke it. While I was home, nonetheless. I didn't even hear it happen. I didn't notice until I went to leave with a friend and he spotted it as we drove past my car.

After asking some neighbors, some of them saw some shady looking kids hanging around the block about the same time. I don't know if they were planning on trying to steal it and got scared off, or if they were just trying to break something. Either way, I installed an alarm after fixing the window. Won't keep someone with a brain from stealing it, but it'll scare away the idiots at least.

Y'all can poke fun at me, now:p

Tad, I don't understand.... what's to poke fun at? It seems you have a nice car... a killer engine.... and aside from the funny looking guy standing in your engine compartment, what could we possibly poke fun at you about? I mean it's not like you're hugging your brother and so drunk you're about ready to fall over....

Heh, no, fortunately there wasn't a picture of that occasion...lol

Pnandy, there would have to have been one mighty gust of wind to unravel one of those swings. In any case, it was only there until the window got fixed. I didn't want to leave it on the street with a broken window.

Back