• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Elderly Cougars and their Mustangs -retitled. There, Happy?

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
Yesterday while I was downtown walking to a copy shop, I hear this rumble behind me and up comes a 68 green coupe driven by an elderly lady. It had it's daily driver dings, faded paint and back seat loaded full of junk. She looks at me and smiles while she down shifts and takes off. Sorry no camera with me.

I then remember encountering an elderly african american lady driving this pup locally last year:

white68FB2.jpg

Re: Old ladies and their Mustangs

The title of the post sounded like he was talking about himself. :pep :naug

Re: Old ladies and their Mustangs

"JeffTepper" said:
Craig:

This is beginning to sound like stalking!! :yikes

That was my first thought too, :run away

Stalking? Me? Hell, the green 68 coupe came up behind me. Waz I suppose to do? Jump in de bushes? Did I tell you guys about Mustang Barbara, a local red headed neighbor who has a green 68 fb? Stalk, Stalk.

Now it sounds more like he is chasing grandmas.......not cougars

cougar:
An attractive woman in her 30's or 40's who is on the hunt once again. She may be found in the usual hunting grounds: nightclubs, bars, beaches, etc. She will not play the usual B.S. games that women in their early twenties participate in. End state, she will be going for the kill, just like you. Associated with milfs

Dat's why he was harvesting the plums... end result is prune based. And what are the general demographics for prunes...? :hmm

"Fast68back" said:
With a title like this I would expect some pictures......... :naug

Oh crap, do you know what you just did :doh :hide2

"cmayna" said:
Did I tell you guys about Mustang Barbara, a local red headed neighbor who has a green 68 fb? Stalk, Stalk.

Please tell me this is a real car parked outside, and not a die-cast on her dresser! :yikes

Nah, Mustang Barbara and her 68 fb are real. Her brother who owned the car died 8-10 years ago and she's been driving this beast everyday as a daily since then. She promised to contact me when she was ready to sell it, but since then I found Shag. So I am no longer stalking her. Besides her car has apparently major cowl rot.

"cmayna" said:
has apparently major cowl rot.

Oh you've been checking her cowl uh????? :danc
Yeah wouldn't want to catch anything. :naug

Back