• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

F***** Headache....

RustyRed

"S8NS 289" said:
. I'ts to the point they have no friends and nobody likes them,, Sad.

And that is sadly where that road leads....to a point where no one wants them around / wants to deal with them.

Kid that lived two doors down from my old house had a single mom that did not discipline him or his two sisters. The dad was a mentally abusive a-hole.

I felt sorry for the kid but you reach a point where you don't want them around.

One day he was playing in the yard with my boys (we tried to be nice to him) and one of the boys shot a Nerf gun. It hit him in the eye by accident and even though my kiddo who shot the dart immediately ran over and apologized he started in on one of his tantrums. I stepped between them and told him to go home as much for his benefit as my boys' benefit....he didn't realize the other twin was behind him and generally speaking they will defend their brother when push comes to shove. I don't want someone around that you can never tell when they are going to "go off" and could be a danger to have around so I sent him packing.

A few days later he was heading across the street to come over again and I met him in the middle of the street and told him to go home....hate to be like that but I have to worry about my kids first and I didn't trust the kids mood swings.

I know that at one point his mom had to quit working for a while because the day care she had put him in refused to deal with him any longer and basically expelled him.

SAC69

Donator
I'd be pretty concerned about her intention to go to Turkey. Is this someone she met online? There are many bad lures over there then people get sold into sex slavery, etc.

I don't have an answer to the overall problems but the boys behavior issues will not be solved in a month.