• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Fake news, or real?

european roads are too narrow in the cities for large cars and trucks, combine that with limited parking for big vehicles, and you can se where the big vehicles are in low demand there. on top of that you have the high gas taxes as well.

yes I know but even in countries like Brazil they have small cars and Brazil has plenty of space and roads and such. Americans just like BIG cars! There are very few regions that have the size of cars and trucks like the US.
But back to the original topic, that is why I am surprised a little by Ford's new move. Ford is a global car company. In every country I have been to I see Fords. Rarely do you see GM or Chrysler vehicles in other countries. Even in other countries where GM has presence they are Holdens, Opel or Vauxhall.

I think it’s just in the North American market if I’m not mistaken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ford was planning a $12 billion cut in costs but have since decided on $25 billion cut. There will be more cuts. Maybe Ford of Brazil.

Back