• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Fantasy Football?

daveSanborn

I'm not 100% positive who started up our league last year, but could you do it again? And then send me a PM (so that I get an email) to remember to join the league, please. I had a lot of fun with it last year and somehow hope that I can free up some time to be competitive.

Thanks!

Dale,

You up to hosting again this year? I say we get last years crew signed up and add from there. I want another shot at the title, too.

Thought about this again this morning and the obvious came to me. Let's have a minimal entry fee this year with the money going to the Fix. I was thinking $10 a man. What do you guys think?

Rick,

You like the idea of an entry fee (Stang Fix donation)? If you still have any Fix shirts left sitting around maybe we could award the winners of each conference or just the overall champ a shirt.

"Horseplay" said:
Rick,

You like the idea of an entry fee (Stang Fix donation)? If you still have any Fix shirts left sitting around maybe we could award the winners of each conference or just the overall champ a shirt.

I have a few i would be willing to toss in the mix. I have one sitting on the counter I need to get off my @$$ and get in the mail for Frank......

Everybody who stepped up, make sure to register and sign up. In other words...Get off your :censored and lets Go !!!

Just had a cancellation for the last spot :rant :censored :rant. We have 1 spot left so anyone wanting to join speak up. We need a full league before draft day. Also a friendly reminder to those who have joined to make sure you register on the fantasy site and be ready for the draft day.

Who did we lose from last year? Seems like I saw most of the same guys chime in already. Here I was hoping we could have expanded it this year.

"Horseplay" said:
Who did we lose from last year? Seems like I saw most of the same guys chime in already. Here I was hoping we could have expanded it this year.

Last Year
East
1. Daves 69Coupe 8-5
2. Team Horseplay 7-6
3. Team 70 StangMan 7-6
4. Sgtjunior not my forte 7-6
5. Team Fast68back 2-11
West
1. Japan Kooter 11-2
2. Team Sanborn 8-5
3. Orlando Seminoles 7-6
4. Pittsburgh Mustangs 5-8
5. Team Burrito David67

"Horseplay" said:
Here I was hoping we could have expanded it this year.
Same here, I was hoping for 14 or 16 but it's like pulling teeth to get 10. I guess they just don't know what they're missing. I would have thought with all the new members we would have had a large league filled by now. :shrug Hell even Rick came back this year (wink wink nod nod)

922 members and we average around 57 voting on car of the month, we're lucky to get 10 for football :shrug

"sgtjunior" said:
922 members and we average around 57 voting on car of the month, we're lucky to get 10 for football :shrug

Sounds like our Mustang Club activities too......sucks.

OK Guys,

We have one slot left open for the league this year. Open to the first man (or lady) to claim it. Don't be shy if you've never played fantasy before. This will be only the second year for almost all of us. Easy to play and despite what you may have heard, it doesn't require a whole lot of time during the season to manage a team. Get a PM off to 70 StangMan (Dale) and get in the game. Draft day is not too far away!

Back