• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Fantasy Football?

"70 StangMan" said:
...or Sanborn (needs a kicker) and Rick needs to get a quarterback without a broke neck..quick
Abe was on here 2 days ago...Sanborn about a week and a half and Rick just the other day ...so they are around.
Dave will come through. He was very genuine about wanting to play this year and he was a strong participant last season. Rick has a solid team but word is Peyton is likely done for the season (came out of Indy last night and the refuting quote from the team owner was awfully weak) so he just needs to get a new QB.

"70 StangMan" said:
...or Sanborn (needs a kicker) and Rick needs to get a quarterback without a broke neck..quick
Abe was on here 2 days ago...Sanborn about a week and a half and Rick just the other day ...so they are around.

Abe has been occupied with the situation with his son. He'll play but has already admitted he's screwed. Dry.

I'm here, been swamped. Plan on getting team ready today. Probably hold on to manning till they announce for sure he is done for they year. I have a crap load of WR and RB's to swap for a QB. Game on folks....

And then there was 1........come on Sanborn....show yourself and let's get this show on the road. (still cutting trees maybe ??)

"70 StangMan" said:
And then there was 1........come on Sanborn....show yourself and let's get this show on the road. (still cutting trees maybe ??)
Dave has a kicker he picked up off waivers. He hasn't put him in his line up but since he grabbed him you know he will take care of it soon enough.

Word coming out of Indy right now sure looks like Peyton won't be taking snaps anytime soon. That will certainly shake things up in the AFC this season. Kerry Collins to the rescue...not.

The 2011 NFL season kicks off tonight with the Packers and Saints battling it out for claim to the second best team in the NFC (Lions already have locked up that number 1 spot).

Fixed your typo for you.

"Midlife" said:
Fixed your typo for you.
Well now we know why Midlife didn't get in the game. Lions... :roul

To be fair, he's only off by a year or so. The lions have a lot of talent on both sides of the ball but it will take another season for them to become a contender. They may just come in second in the NFC north though!

ROAR !!!

cowardly-lion1.jpg

"Horseplay" said:
Well now we know why Midlife didn't get in the game. Lions... :roul

To be fair, he's only off by a year or so. The lions have a lot of talent on both sides of the ball but it will take another season for them to become a contender. They may just come in second in the NFC north though!

Last year, I predicted the Bengals to take it all. I also jokingly took Michael Vick for my fantasy QB last year; I think I would have hit the jackpot if I actually entered the fantasy league.

"Midlife" said:
Last year, I predicted the Bengals to take it all. I also jokingly took Michael Vick for my fantasy QB last year; I think I would have hit the jackpot if I actually entered the fantasy league.
" if " being the key word .

Sorry guys, i'm here. This last week was insane preparing for some serious business in regards to spending more time with my boy.

I'm here and I will play with whatever I got stuck with if only ESPN would let me sign on.

Any tips on how to gain access to my team, I sign in to ESPN, go to the fantasy football link and I can't figure out how to access my team.

:shrug :shrug :shrug :shrug :shrug :shrug

"abrahamfh" said:
Any tips on how to gain access to my team, I sign in to ESPN, go to the fantasy football link and I can't figure out how to access my team.

:shrug :shrug :shrug :shrug :shrug :shrug
Hover over Fantasy & Games, click on Football in the menu that appears. Look over to the lower right hand side of the screen and you should see a link for the Stangfix 2011 pool. Click it.

Attachments

• football pool.jpg
    365.7 KB · Views: 36
Everyone got their rosters set for tomorrow? Double check you have all your starter slots set with the guys you want. Players will lock up and be unmovable once their games get near kick-off.

Good luck! :peter

Hey Rick,

You can still get Marshall into your line-up for tonight's game. You still have a good shot to win this week if you make this move.

I know, right? My guys had better get their acts together by next week!

If you had put Stafford in you would have gotten another 22 points. You could have been triple digits too!

"Daves69Coupe" said:
How do I get 51 points from brady in one league and only 34 in ours :soapboxrant. lost bc of it
Your QB got you 34 points. You didn't lose because of that position. You got a combined total of 5 points from your numbers 1 and 2 RBs. Your WRs also failed you. That's why you lost.

Your other league has a more complex scoring system. It is probably giving points per reception and/or bonus points for longer plays/scores.

Back