• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Fantasy Football?

"Fast68back" said:
I think I may have just met last years win total!!
And without a quarterback...pretty impressive. Actually, I think you had 2 wins last year if memory serves. :shrug

"70 StangMan" said:
And without a quarterback...pretty impressive. Actually, I think you had 2 wins last year if memory serves. :shrug

Well, I drafted Manning, then he went down. I picked up two other QBs and traded with Horseplay for Stafford. I went in Sat morning to add him to my roster, but didnt see him there yet. Then I completely forgot about it until Monday. I tried to pick up another player for last nights games, but it wasnt in the cards. I got lucky... now if I can do it a few more times this season..

Hey fellow league members, take a minute and head over to ESPN to take a look in the league forum. I've posted a little wager option that some or all of you may be interested in taking on.

I made a couple of bench moves - Kaeding had to go there, and I moved a runnng back onto the starting roster (Sproles). Can I drop Kaeding and get another kicker? How do I go about that?

"opentrackerSteve" said:
I made a couple of bench moves - Kaeding had to go there, and I moved a runnng back onto the starting roster (Sproles). Can I drop Kaeding and get another kicker? How do I go about that?
Click on the "Players" tab. Find the guy you want and click on the green button across from his name. That will pop up a screen where you click a check box on a guy currently on your roster you want to drop to add the new man. Any player can fill any slot on your bench so you don't have to drop a RB to add a RB, for example.

We need everyone in the league to send a PM to Mark (sgtjunior) with your E-mail address except Terry and Dave (Daves69Coupe) so we can get Abe in. There will be a new league with all the old info,players etc. so everything will be the same as now but it will allow Abe to participate. He is locked out and we can't let him in the old league. Everything will transfer over to the new league just as it is now. Please send your E-mail address to Mark ASAP.

Whoever has the doofus trophy, send it Abe's way! Msg sent.

"opentrackerSteve" said:
Whoever has the doofus trophy, send it Abe's way! Msg sent.

LoL. They did.
cf68e6fe-39e0-6d6b.jpg

So, what's the status of the league movement? We need to get it done soon because at the rate I'm accumulating them, I might need some help carrying all these trophies over to the new place! :pbj

Looks like I might get a taste of my own medicine this weekend. Big showdown with Rick. Not liking some of my guys match-ups...

"Horseplay" said:
We need to get it done soon because at the rate I'm accumulating them, I might need some help carrying all these trophies over to the new place! :pbj
If you run out of space, my trophy case has plenty of room in it. I just have to clean out the cobwebs first. :rant

"70 StangMan" said:
If you run out of space, my trophy case has plenty of room in it. I just have to clean out the cobwebs first. :rant
Seems to me that trophy case is filling up quickly these days, Dale. :hide

Back