• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Fantasy Football?

"70 StangMan" said:
You lost by 3 points Abe (unlike me)
A loss is just a loss, Dale. The margin really makes no difference. 3 points or 112, it's all the same. :hide

On a serious note, you really have had some extremely bad luck with the injuries. Now Johnson is banged up. When and if your guys get back on the field you will have a top tier team.

Are we ever going to get the league shifted over so Abe can tweak his roster? We are entering bye weeks and if he can't address his team others will be getting free passes...just like last year.

Hell everyone gets a free pass when I'm up. By the time my guys heal up (if they ever do) it will be WAY too late. We only got 5 out of 10 to sign up for the new league so Abe could play so it's kinda dead in the water right now.

We need to either get Abe set up to play before this weekend's games or leave him on auto-pilot for the season. His team starts hitting byes this week and his opponents will be getting free wins. So we either get everyone who hasn't signed into the second league to do so now and get it shifted over or we let everything ride.
Some guys are getting a shot to go against a team 3 players short! Drives me crazy.

"Horseplay" said:
We need to either get Abe set up to play before this weekend's games or leave him on auto-pilot for the season. His team starts hitting byes this week and all but one of his opponents will be getting free wins.
Fixed it ....(for me)

won't work. With all the player changes the previous weeks won't count. it would only work until week 2 unless noone picked anyone up.

"Horseplay" said:
Operator error.
not necessarily. if someone accepts an invitation to participate in a league and they don't have an existing ESPN account, they assign one. Then if you actually go and register one on your own, it won't accept the one you made..really a mess and quite confusing. And in any standard league there is no league manager so nobody has the ability to make adjustments. I called and ESPN wont/can't make changes.

Back