• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Favorite movie

I don't think I'll ever get tired of the original Star Wars movies.

Aside from that, I don't know. Watching the same movie over and over again bugs the crap out of me.

I don't have a particular favorite, but there are a few that if I notice they're on, I'll watch them again and again. When TNT has one of their "event" weekends where the same movie is featured all three nights, I've found myself watching the same movie three nights in a row.

Dancing with Wolves
the Matrix trilogy
Platoon
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
Braveheart
Saving Private Ryan

Oh crap, how could I forget.... Talladega Nights!

I know grown men aint suppose to cry, but the ending of Saving Private Ryan brings a tear to my eye everytime I watch it. They truely were the greatest generation. Other than that movie, my wife can't believe how many times I have watched, Tombstone, Open Range and Top Gun. I kinda like 300 also, but I've only seen it four times. ;D

The original Flight of the Phoenix.

The Love Bug. Okay...that was a joke!

I bought shooter the other night, I've seen it about 5 times, but still could watch it over and over. I'm not sure its my FAVORITE, but its pretty close.

"Undead" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0339840/
undeadposter.jpg

Or Shaun of the Dead

or

Hot Fuzz

Last edited by a moderator:
mmmmmm Halle.

Then I saw her in Monster's Ball doin it with BillyBob really awkwardly for like 10 minutes.. and it has been burned into my retinas.

There are certain things in life that simply cannot be "unseen"

Lets see

Kelly's Hero's
Braveheart
The Fugitive
A bunch of the Dukes movies
Heat
Lonesome Dove
Debbie Does Dallas I, II, and 36

Back