• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Feature changed?

GypsyR

just some guy
Early on I checked on the forum just here and there because I wasn't a member and it was difficult to find new posts. I finally got around to joining and was presented with the option to see all the new posts and threads since my last visit in a neat list. Which was perfect. So it then became my habit to check in at least once a day.
As far as I can tell I am back to square one since the changeover. Is that "see all new" feature still available somewhere and I'm just too blind to see it?

Early on I checked on the forum just here and there because I wasn't a member and it was difficult to find new posts. I finally got around to joining and was presented with the option to see all the new posts and threads since my last visit in a neat list. Which was perfect. So it then became my habit to check in at least once a day.
As far as I can tell I am back to square one since the changeover. Is that "see all new" feature still available somewhere and I'm just too blind to see it?
its call now New Posts and welcome back..
newpost.JPG

Back