• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Finally caught a break.

Good on you. When you look in the mirror, you know you have done it right. Go make a difference and blow away everyone!

The night shift is for young adults and those few who enjoy the vampire life. When I was stationed in your neck of the woods (the south, Louisiana) graveyard shift was the one I could tolerate. Summer days in the 90's 100's with the high humidity on the flightline would have killed me. I would work the night shift upon occasion, for a week. Now I get to assign someone else to work the night shift.
You helping out a co-worker get a better job is good karma. Congrats on the upgrade, better job, better pay and better hours. Just do not spend the extra money all in one place. ;)

fd

Yea, it damned near killed me the first month or so. Having to work Sunday night when my kids have kept me up all day makes for a long night. There were a few times I was up for over 24 hours. Only bad part about this job is shifts rotate every 4 months, so I could get night or second shift next go round, unless someone wants to swap with me.
And since my coworker's name IS Karma, of course I had to be nice to her.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Back