• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

FINALLY

I'm more of a "finally its back to school time" kinda guy! At least near the end of summer. Hearing the kids whine about nothing to do everyday when I can think of about a bazillion awesome things I would do if I had the summer off gets old. Lucky kids.

Doing stuff with my kids over the summer is the best. My son is a very avid fisherman, at the ripe age of 8, so we pretty well begin, and end, every day near the water. He's already using a bait casting reel, and is very well versed in using many different baits. He's pretty good.

IMG_6535.JPG IMG_6745.JPG IMG_5041.PNG

And then other days, we get to go riding together. Both my son, and daughter, are learning to do their own maintenence, and we have a blast at some of the riding areas around here. We do lots of trails, and enjoy the time outside.

IMG_6042.JPG IMG_6364.jpg

And then there's boating. We spend a lot of time out on the water, and camping. It's always a sad day when the kids go back to school, and we have to go back to the daily grind. I'm lucky enough that my job allows me a lot of time at home, and with my wife being a teacher, it makes summers great. I rarely hear my kids complain about nothing to do, because we stay busy.
IMG_5265.JPG IMG_5117.JPG IMG_5110.JPG IMG_5057.JPG

Judging by the pics your kids appear fairly young. Best of times at that age. Then come the early teen years. Only to get worse in the latter teen years. The time spent with them at your kids age pays off down the road though. Awesome you get to do so much with them.

I've been pretty lucky, two of my three kids were no trouble during the teen years. In fact I still spend quality time with them and they are 19 and 20. The older one was a lot of stress but has since improved a lot (our relationship).
It does look like you are enjoying quality time making great memories! Thanks for sharing

yes, summertime is a pleasant time of the yearupload_2017-6-2_10-26-45.gif

131136.jpg
Hot-Blonde-Bikini-Girl-at-the-Beach.jpg

beautiful_summer_loving_bikini_girls_640_45.jpg
beautiful_summer_loving_bikini_girls_640_29.jpg

Back