• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

First Open Track of 2011 at Heartland Park Topeka, Wed April 20th

I figured if the shoe fits.

Here is a snapshot from the RaceLogic circuit software.

217-210411110938.png

Last edited by a moderator:
That Race Logic s/w is a great way to cheat to get your lap times improved!

Seriously, nice videos from both of you.

Mark, that sound is good. I'm going to remove the waterproof cover on my govideo camera to see if that helps.

Tirerack.com has BF Goodrich Gforce R1s back in stock in my size and I ordered one to replace the tire I flatspotted back in March, so I am ready to roll for May 11 (except for changing oil and filters, checking brake pads, etc).

Do you run leaded fuel when you're on the track? I often will put 110 octane leaded fuel in my car on the track - it helps with temps a bit and it's just frickin neat to see the inside of the tailpipes turn grey....... It also shows up on my oil analysis reports as 'off the chart' - first time I had the analysis done after running leaded fuel - I called and the technician looking at my report asked WTF?

Yep, I run either 110 or 112 leaded race fuel when I'm at the track. It's the smell that's so addictive!

I've tried diff types of R comps, but the best so far is the Nitto NT-01's. They also are the cheapest tires I've bought. The only problem with the NT-01's is that there aren't many size options. I'm running 225/45-15's now. Great wear so far and the grip is great.

Back