• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

fordication inbound

no hes mean. dont want him here. he tells me im too young and just the other day he tried to get me to take pics of my poopy hole.

daveus3.jpg

waffles, assault rifles and mustangs. I'm gonna like this guy. He's got son I never had written all over him ;D

no hes mean. dont want him here. he tells me im too young and just the other day he tried to get me to take pics of my poopy hole.-waffles

Poopy hole. LOL :D No, I wanted you to take pictures of the rear end of your car. You damn pre-vert. ROFLMA But I did manage to get a picture of your girlfreind.

thats weird, cause your wife was offering to sleep with me if she could ride in a REAL mustang... ie 1970 FASTBACK...

but when she sent me her pics i decided that id rather not waste the gas.

14096406_48d29158b7.jpg

Oh dave you have to know the history. In fact I have not been back other then to buy a can of K&N air filter treatment. I do not buy parts there but to be honest my local napa guy is a pita. Very funny waffles. I suspect that a picture of your mother but I should not go there.

Back