• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

found it!!

SELLERSRODSHOP

well, i finally found this place after some direction from jonk67. it must be a pretty classy joint with all the florida gators avatars i've seen :vic. my current project is a 69 base model sportsroof. the car is unique in that there is no rust to speak of & it's made it thru 40 yrs of use without ever being in an accident. i've been driving it occasionally & making small changes while collecting parts for a few major modifications to be performed before i pull it in & repaint. the repaint will also depend on when i have room in the shop to work on my stuff (also have a 36 ford p/u in progress) i see you like pics, so here are a few....
IMG_1606.jpg

changed it up with the addition of a torino shaker. i bought the scoop & gasket, then with a little fabrication, mounted it to the original air cleaner. also had to hand fab the trim ring:
IMG_0664.jpg

IMG_0649.jpg

changed the interior to black & added 3 pt seatbelts from a late model caddy:
IMG_0384.jpg

this is the color of choice at the moment, but that is always subject to change at the last minute:
IMG_0609.jpg

Nice Car, and welcome to the fix... Somebody will be along shortly to offer free beer tomorrow, and some cookies.

Holy crap, a Gator fan and a "Sellers", you must be my long lost fabricator :vic

Welcome aboard!

here's the 36. it's been a long term project as other things keep jumping line ahead of it. it's really close to being ready to tear down & paint. drivetrain consists of a 2004 4.6 2V, a/t & 9" versailles rear set into a fatmans chassis w/ air ride on the front. theres also lots of hand fabbed, one off pieces including dash narrowed 15" from a 50 ford, overhead console, bumpers, rear pan & reversed bed floor (steel planks/oak runners).
IMG_0506.jpg

IMG_0669.jpg

IMG_0492.jpg

IMG_0546.jpg

IMG_0467.jpg

IMG_0411.jpg

IMG_0409.jpg

dash1.jpg

Welcome aboard! I remember seeing pics of your vehicles from VMF. Love the truck!

Got any left over parts? :lol

"Sluggo" said:
Welcome aboard!

I like those wheels on the 9.

Could you share some info on them?

the wheels are centerline boulevards. fronts are 17x8" w/ a 5" bs, rears are 17x9.5" & a 6" bs. tires are 235/45's on the front, 285/40's on the rear. i got a really good deal on them directly from the centerline website's closeout/overstock page. they had a deal where they custom built to my width/backspace for $199 per wheel. i think they increased price to $299 soon after, so lucked up for once...

Welcome aboard Steve, he's an awesome fabricator, put a trans opening in my metal front valence in ~1hr. while talking, made it look simple. Hopefully I'll get to swing by soon, trying to get my engine back in.

Turq66, I'm in Smyrna just below you also, I belong to the MusicCityMustangClub also.
Jon

"SELLERSRODSHOP" said:
if you get over my way, stop by. i'm here about 99% of the time, don't leave home unless i have to...

Sure will, when time allows.

JonK67, I'm not much of a club guy but you never know... I went the clubs' track day/ car show thing at the speedway a couple of years ago and really had a good time.

Back