• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Found MY car hauler

Cool. Just be sure to check that the battery is squarely seated in it's tray before taking it on a test drive.

Oh, and get a Dalmation to ride shotgun.

Actually Dave, that's why I want the firetruck part. I figure I can just hose things down as needed while taking it down the road. BTW, check the VMF deals. There is somebody in Morehead City giving away a '67 coupe 'cause they are moving. It's gonna need some work, but it's free.

"blue65coupe" said:
At least mine rolls. Come to think of it, Jake's is even more mobile than yours.

That's why I already have a trailer :ecit

"daveSanborn" said:
I sent him an email.

No title in NC is difficult though it could be parted out easily enough.....
If you get it Dave, I'll buy the back half!

"daveSanborn" said:
The owner returned my email and I'm making arrangements with his wife to pick up the car. He's out of town.

:vic

Do they know of your propensity to 'hit' anything that moves? :beat :eek:mg

I talked to the guys wife a couple hours ago and I'm all set to meet her at the storage facility/car at 5PM tomorrow.

I need another vehicle around here like I need another hole in my head.

Yep, I agree, but it's a free Coupe that won't require tags/insurance for a year or so and I've got plenty of room to store non-driving vehicles. Plus, I still have most of the parts off of that $20 '67 Coupe that I bought a few years ago that are stashed away up in the garage's attic..... and a LOT of '68 parts that we didn't use when building Joe's car. Other than some metal work and a couple gallons of paint/clear, I have pretty much everything on hand to build this car.

"daveSanborn" said:
I talked to the guys wife a couple hours ago and I'm all set to meet her at the storage facility/car at 5PM tomorrow.

Yep, I agree, but it's a free Coupe that won't require tags/insurance for a year or so and I've got plenty of room to store non-driving vehicles. Plus, I still have most of the parts off of that $20 '67 Coupe that I bought a few years ago that are stashed away up in the garage's attic..... and a LOT of '68 parts that we didn't use when building Joe's car. Other than some metal work and a couple gallons of paint/clear, I have pretty much everything on hand to build this car.

Dave, If what you're looking for is car's to buld, I could try to move closer...

Dave, If what you're looking for is car's to build, I could try to move closer...

You just need to bring your blankie/pillow out to the barn for a couple weeks and your 64.5 will be done.

.... and then bring one of your guns down to the shop that is holding your FB hostage. Just walk in the front door with it and ask him if it's okay if you step out back and fire off a couple rounds. Tell him you're pissed off with some guy that's jerking you around and shooting your gun relieves the stress. When he says no, leave. Your car will probably be ready within the week.

"daveSanborn" said:
You just need to bring your blankie/pillow out to the barn for a couple weeks and your 64.5 will be done.

.... and then bring one of your guns down to the shop that is holding your FB hostage. Just walk in the front door with it and ask him if it's okay if you step out back and fire off a couple rounds. Tell him you're pissed off with some guy that's jerking you around and shooting your gun relieves the stress. When he says no, leave. Your car will probably be ready within the week.

Now why didn't I think of that?

Back