• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Fox body sale!

Come on Craig. Just because its not winning cotm, that's no reason to sell it. J/k.

If you were closer I would buy it. Maybe if you picked a used transmission and put it in it would sell.

To much bs in the add. Nobody cares that your son drove it....or what is wrong other than the tranny is shot.....sell them together as a project, period. Do you want to be stuck with one¿ The bit about your money issues makes one want to low ball you....

Here is my car/cars...this is good/bad....this is my price.....end of add.

But, it sounds like you really don't want to sell.....

Other than that...good add........

thanks for the advice, very good points! I edited the ad.
I hate to get rid of anything but SWMBO is getting a little fed up with all my Junk cars!

(in my best Nigerian accent) hello! I will agree to selling price & send a cashiers check upon receiving your mailing address & phone number. my agent will pick up the items after you receive monies....

"SELLERSRODSHOP" said:
(in my best Nigerian accent) hello! I will agree to selling price & send a cashiers check upon receiving your mailing address & phone number. my agent will pick up the items after you receive monies....
I haven't even got the scammers yet! :chair

Send that vin and we'll check on getting a title :whis

I'll link your ad to that post for the 79 on that other board also.

Bill

Any way to tell if it was/is a Cobra? It is a W code which is the turbo four. Did they make non-Cobras with the turbo?
areduhav.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374534666.406464.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374534666.406464.jpg
    203 KB · Views: 95
Back