• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Friday Craigslist

Here I have a 1967 mustang convertible for sale. It has a 289 v8 engine powered by a 4 speed auto transmission. The engine and tranny were running before it was removed from car a few years ago. I have several new parts including new floor pans that need to be installed, new front bumper, new interior and exterior door handles, new radiator, new gas cap, new top convertilbe sill plates, new emblems, new deluxe interior kit, new mirrors, and many other new parts that I'm probably forgetting. It also has all the original parts that go with it too, and these are all labeled very well and in plastic for the small stuff. the seats of this car are in great original shape and I don't think I would do anything to them if I was going to drive car for a daily driver. the frame rails appear solid as do the interior rockers and exterior rockers besides the passenger side outer rocker does have some rustout. this car is super solid and just needs a paint job and new floor boards put in it and you would have a super nice 67. Oh yea the original manual top is just like new also, no wear, holes, or tears. I can be reached for questions or for a showing of the car in the enclosed trailer it sits in.

3k23m63laZZZZZZZZZ97if7c487a394a317e3.jpg
3n13m83laZZZZZZZZZ97if06864d1f4a21993.jpg

3n03kc3o2ZZZZZZZZZ97ice0a2a112c5816af.jpg
3mc3o73l6ZZZZZZZZZ97i5685547eb193167e.jpg

Ummm, the car is "super solid" but needs full floor pans :wtf

$5,000

Keep it up Derek, do you wanna be like Pete...Hmmmm, well do ya????

:voodoo

:toot :toot

"silverblueBP" said:
Keep it up Derek, do you wanna be like Pete...Hmmmm, well do ya????

:voodoo

:toot :toot

I would like to exercise my 5th amendment right on the ground that I may incriminate myself :)

Back