• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Fuck

Just needing to vent... and work is not the proper place for me to blow of this amount of steam.

did I mention FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Go slam your finger in a drawer....it will take your mind off your problems. :wth

wifeworkingoncar.jpg

Fries-with-that.jpg

"Why don't you go outside and play hide and go fuck yourself?"

I'm fucking dying from laughter here.

The "fuck" word is just not cutting it for me.

I'm about to head home & head out the garage... c'ya monday.

Hopefully.

I can relate to your first post the last couple of weeks here at work.

Worked late last night from home after the boys went to bed, skipping lunch today and working tomorrow.

"70_Fastback" said:
The "fuck" word is just not cutting it for me.

I'm about to head home & head out the garage... c'ya monday.

Hopefully.

That's about how I've felt about work since early February. I've been adding "mother fucker" and "cock sucker" to the just plain fuck, tho.

Hope things get better for you soon...

While I have sympathy for others with work problems, I try to remind tbem that it could be worse. You could have to work with lawyers like I do. Buncha no good cocksuckers. Seriously, most of the cumstains i deal with take the ancient craft of douchebaggery to new heights. I really wonder sometimes why i do it. Then, i am sitting on a beach in maui and i get notice of a payroll deposit on my iphone and i remember why i do it. Hope some garage time and/or some pussy help your outlook.

"ko67" said:
I really wonder sometimes why i do it. Then, i am sitting on a beach in maui and i get notice of a payroll deposit on my iphone and i remember why i do it.

Spoken like a true lawyer.

"ko67" said:
I really wonder sometimes why i do it. Then, i am sitting on a beach in maui and i get notice of a payroll deposit on my iphone and i remember why i do it.

There are many levels of why we "do it." Sounds like Kevin is at the top of why we do it, then there are those that are just trying to feed their families and buy parts for the Mustang that are at the bottom of why we "do it." :sarc

fd

Back