• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Fuel filler neck wanted

copasspupil

Donator
i really just need the section for the outside taillight panel so if you have one great. Please let me know

i really just need the section for the outside taillight panel so if you have one great. Please let me know
I may have one laying around that would be perfect for what you need (i.e. the tank end in kinda natty but the tail light panel side is good!). Let me look in the garage this evening.

Sorry, I meant to send you a note the other night. I looked in the garage for the filler and couldn't find it...yet! It IS there and you're welcome to it. I just have to locate the damn the thing. If I wasn't looking for it I'd be tripping over it!

Since my garage has gotten to be so disorganized (ok, it's freakin' mess!), I have straightening it up on my "to do" list in the next few days. I should be able to locate then.

As soon as I dig it out I'll post a pic to confirm it's what you need/want. I'll be in the garage tomorrow.

Not yet, but the hunt isn't done. Give me until tomorrow before it's called. I know the damned thing is out there! Grrrrrrrrr

Dan, sorry I didn't reply yesterday. When I tried to log on the site was down! I didn't find the filler neck I told you about. I DID find another I forgot I had. It's a 1970 neck (I think I got it when I considered putting a 22 gal tank in my '66 coupe). The bolt pattern on at the tail light panel is the same as the 65-68. The neck angle is a little different. If this one will work then you're welcome to it. I've attached pics below of it and then beside the 65-68 style (one of the them is for my coupe and the other goes to my fastback so I can't give those up).

IMG_0505.JPG IMG_0506.JPG

p.s. I'll problem trip over the one I was looking for in a week or so! :mad:

Hi my name is George. I'm new to this site and am looking for a 1970 neck for a 67 w/ 22-gal fuel safe cell. If you still have it I'll take it.

Back