• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Gallery Info...

AzPete

I want to transfer some pics from photobucket to here. There seems to be no way to copy directly. The only way I see is to transfer from photobucket to my laptop and then to here. Am I correct or am I missing something?

Wouldn't it be easier to just link to existing pics and load any new ones here? At least, that's what I've started doing.

"AzPete" said:
I want to transfer some pics from photobucket to here. There seems to be no way to copy directly. The only way I see is to transfer from photobucket to my laptop and then to here. Am I correct or am I missing something?

You're not missing nothing. I don't think you can bulk copy them from there either, can you?

It would require some sort of image editor or ftp program. We have ftp here but I'd have to set it up for you. You would still have to load them into the gallery using the tools that exist so it would be a moot point.

The simple answer is no, you can't

Being 'puter literate as I am, it seems the images from my camera are too big and I can not acces photobucket so I just kinda' sit here with Pete (in my case scratching my head) can't speak for Pete, but I'm missing out on a lot of photo adding. (I know, dipshit don't know how to even upload a friggn' photo) :dumas

"70 StangMan" said:
Being 'puter literate as I am, it seems the images from my camera are too big and I can not acces photobucket so I just kinda' sit here with Pete (in my case scratching my head) can't speak for Pete, but I'm missing out on a lot of photo adding. (I know, dipshit don't know how to even upload a friggn' photo) :dumas

Der....resize them......

"70 StangMan" said:

If you can't just right click and re-size the pics, then try this...

http://www.shrinkpictures.com/

:dumas

I use either here or photobucket for pictures. Never had a problem with loading. Just thin king of using one place and thought of moving some. No big deal here now that I know it won't work.

Back