• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Gallery Updated!!!!

Sluggo

Please check it out and use it.

I put a watermark on all pictures uploaded from now on. Not to claim ownership but
to protect you.

Please don't upload anything that you do not have rights to.

Have fun!

UPDATE! I fixed the watermark so it don't look like poo!

"Waffles" said:
4.7 kbs max upload? jesus H I don't think any pics on my PC are that small...

What are you looking at. Upload size in gallery should be huge.

sluggo you might want to add an exhaust and header section to the general page. Other then that it looks perfect. If you would like I could add stuff for a faq page and of course I would be taking it from other sites. Ed

"Waffles" said:

Suggestion...

Don't some forums automatically resize images that are too large? If that's possible, it would make it much easier for users to post pics that don't fit your resolution requirement.

"garner67" said:
"Waffles" said:

Suggestion...

Don't some forums automatically resize images that are too large? If that's possible, it would make it much easier for users to post pics that don't fit your resolution requirement.

Are you talking about the gallery or an attachment? The gallery settings should suffice. We are still working out a few bugs as they are pointed out so don't hesitate to let us know when something is not working like it should. I am very interested in your query. There are multiple areas in admin where I have to set limits and sizes.
Please be a little more specific.

The short answer might be just to load it in our gallery. That does two things for you. 1: It should get you by the size issue, 2: Once you load a picture in the gallery, you can view it and scroll to the bottom of the page and it gives you 3 code options you can simply paste into you post.

"Sluggo" said:
"garner67" said:
Suggestion...

"Sluggo" said:
Are you talking about the gallery or an attachment? The gallery settings should suffice. We are still working out a few bugs as they are pointed out so don't hesitate to let us know when something is not working like it should. I am very interested in your query. There are multiple areas in admin where I have to set limits and sizes.
Please be a little more specific.

Unfortunately, I can't give you more specifics on how to implement this feature, and I could easily be wrong. I just thought that when I've tried to post a link of an oversized picture on another site (i.e. CarDomain), the forum I was posting to "automatically" resized the the image to meet their image size max. I'm in no way a qualified techie, but if you like, I could ask around work to see if someone knows if this is possible.

"Sluggo" said:
The short answer might be just to load it in our gallery. That does two things for you. 1: It should get you by the size issue, 2: Once you load a picture in the gallery, you can view it and scroll to the bottom of the page and it gives you 3 code options you can simply paste into you post.

Oh, so you can upload large images into the gallery... then, tag that image in the gallery to a post and the post function handles the image sizing for you? That simplifies things. Thanks.

On an unrelated note, it would be cool to differentiate the "reply text" in a post from the "quote text" in a post, perhaps just by color. The "quote text" could be on a blue fill color and the "reply text" could be just white. By the way... Thanks for the new site!

Back