• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Gay Fay Weather Reports

It's now 6:45AM, and OMG! We just experienced a small rain cell, experiencing a good 1/2" or rain in 15 minutes time! Man the boats!

This is the last weather report, as there's nothing here in Panama City to really get excited about.

I can't blame the weather forecasters, as of Friday, it did look like we would be hammered with rain. These tropical depressions are tricky to forecast, particularly when significant parts of them are located over land. I can't blame the emergency preparedness groups either, as they have to prepare for the worst. What I hate, though, are the local forecasters and weatherchannel people that put their ratings above practical advice and common sense. Panama City environment and commercial activities were almost completely shut down on Saturday for what turned out to be one inch of rain and almost no wind to speak of. There's nothing wrong with revising forecasts with more recent information suggesting things won't be so bad, but that didn't happen.

Oh well...and for me? back to apocalypse mode and reading a good book for the day.

Thanks for the weather updates Randy, to be honest, its been more exciting than everything else on TV this weekend......

Back