• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

getting ready

I am preparing to make my big adventure to South Dakota. I depart on Thursday and will take I-40 east and head north to bypass the snow. Today I get the Mustang running and start packing.

Tomorrow I finish draining the swamp at my ex-wife's home to get my last belongings out so I can start my new beginning.

You might think I am crazy - true. Can't sleep with so many things rushing through my head.
Tomorrow is a new day and I am looking forward to moving forward. Sempre Adelante!

My family is excited. I got a full blown trailer to haul the Mustang in. Things are starting to come together. Thanks for all of the support. Beer drinkers and Hell Raisers!

My family is excited. I got a full blown trailer to haul the Mustang in. Things are starting to come together. Thanks for all of the support. Beer drinkers and Hell Raisers!

Did you rent a trailer or buy one so you’re ready to vintage race?

renting one
Did you rent a trailer or buy one so you’re ready to vintage race?
rent an autotransporter - it will put all 4 wheels of the Mustang on the trailer. Once I get my financial situation squared away after my ex-wife raped me, dry, I will buy one that will have room for my tools, my old geezer lawn chair and my binky.

Congrats, Steve !! Glad you got to keep your Mustang !! I know the feeling, enjoy the ride outta there. Roll the window down.

Back