• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Getting stripes cut for the 11

Sluggo

I'm having a set of 12 Boss 302 stripes made and am contemplating doing something to be a bit different.

How's this?

Attachments

• 12bossstripe.png
    129.1 KB · Views: 40
Better then the big snake you had on the '08! :shrug

When ever you drive it though, you'll have to wear a big pair of aviator sunglasses.

:sm_NTA

I like it.
Not many will know what it means and it will keep them wondering. A friend of mine bought a brown 79 Corvette that someone started calling a turd. I suggested he put Mr. Hankey on it.

"lethal289" said:
Better then the big snake you had on the '08! :shrug

When ever you drive it though, you'll have to wear a big pair of aviator sunglasses.

:sm_NTA

I'm sure only a handful of people would make that association. I guess I should do the killboard too and have some bowties, dodge stripes and rice bits cut to add on as they go down huh?

Something like this looks better....
Brooke-Phillips-boxing-gloves.jpg

If you really want to confuse the locals, you could use Boss 315 or Boss 335 stripes from OZ

335xbw.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"Sluggo" said:
I'm sure only a handful of people would make that association. I guess I should do the killboard too and have some bowties, dodge stripes and rice bits cut to add on as they go down huh?
:thu

Back