• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Gonna go see Shag today

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
Need to go and see how George (painter) is doing on Shag. New taillight panel, trunk dropoffs, rear cross member are pinned in waiting for my approval.

Speaking of being shagged, Whats this I hear you sold GT_SCODE a real nice trap door without offering it to me? ahem!

It was not nice by any means. It was hacked for 6X9's and they were not even close to bing even on the panel. Looked like the guy did it with a butter knife. I dont think I even sold it to him, I think he just paid shipping, but I may have sold it. I have my original up inthe attic, I bought a ABS one that I didnt mind cutting up.

I still have pics of the POS

2_05_08_08_2_45_10.JPG

Well I did find this recent pic taken while I was cleaning out the media from the belly of Shag:

MediaBlastingC.jpg

"cmayna" said:
Speaking of being shagged, Whats this I hear you sold GT_SCODE a real nice trap door without offering it to me? ahem!

Well when I told you about it I had no idea you and Rick were so close! ;)

I paid very little shipping to top it all off. I think it is going to work great but have not had the time to work on it just yet!

Check out the pics of sanborns kids car in the interior board, they did a nice job on cutting the holes, the wiring on the other hand.........

it has to have 1 flaw

Trust me, I saved plenty for him to do. When he returns from overseas, he's taking a year off. Aside from tidying up some loose ends on his car, he's got a bunch of work to do on his '57 F100.

And ridin that bike you picked up for him.........

This POS? I'm pretty sure he's got it sold to a buddy of his. Which is fine by me.... he has all of 1.5 hours riding experience on my wifes 1200. This bike SCARES me and it would probably kill him.

Bad idea on his part, but he bought it cheap enough that he's selling it at a profit.

P.S. I think the wind must have been blowing my shirt up. My belly isn't really that big... I don't think.

021.jpg

"daveSanborn" said:
And ridin that bike you picked up for him.........

This POS? I'm pretty sure he's got it sold to a buddy of his. Which is fine by me.... he has all of 1.5 hours riding experience on my wifes 1200. This bike SCARES me and it would probably kill him.

Bad idea on his part, but he bought it cheap enough that he's selling it at a profit.

P.S. I think the wind must have been blowing my shirt up. My belly isn't really that big... I don't think.

021.jpg

nice ride

Back