• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Good news/bad news

Sluggo

GOOD: I think I fixed the problems in the shop.

BAD: I killed everyone's credits in the process :boohoo

GOOD: I will be mimicking our fabulous government and handing out credits.

BAD: I won't be getting to that til later :dumas

More bad news.....

I can't credit regular members with the upgraded version. I have given mod and admins credits to dole out to everyone.

More good news...
The sh!t actually works!

Post here the credits you had and add to that the amount paid for items you had in inventory.

We will call this operation SluggoCare. :kaid

AND DON"T BE CHEATING!

I have no f'n idea how many...............oh well, not the first time I have started over due to gov't. screwups........lol....and it won't be the last from the looks of things.

i've been watching the credits, because ive been depositing mine in the bank every night, if you want a close approximation, i can help. I was about to catch pete, who was the fifth richest total. I know because i was going to post about it when i got to the top 5 (quite the acomplishement for being around a year less then you guys). It went Sluggo, Rick, J, Mark (20,000 +), Pete(11,800), Me(11,200). After that im not sure. I know Duane was next in the bank.

"AzPete" said:
Dang, scammin' my bank account..........lol

Thanks for that info.
Not quite, i've just been putting every penny in there for weeks every night. I haven't even got rid of the ridiculous title Craig gave me that makes no sense from the slugfest. But any way, your welcome Pete, hope it helps somewhat and things can be restored. :boohoo

Jake, I sent you 11,200 even...if you feel you're owed a few more (since you were counting the pennies) let me know.

Steve

Not to hijack a post but I think the last update really messed up Midlife's post count. That jumped 400.....hmmmm, whenever I get a higher post count........

Anyway, back to the regularly scheduled postings.

"lethal289" said:
Does that mean i get a new title... Hey ill do anything i can to help! Thanks guys!

You can have whatever title you pay for, or someone buys you...now that you got your credits back..

"AtlantaSteve" said:
Jake, I sent you 11,200 even...if you feel you're owed a few more (since you were counting the pennies) let me know.

Steve
He don't need any more. I already gave him a sh!t load that he hid in the bank!

"AzPete" said:
Not to hijack a post but I think the last update really messed up Midlife's post count. That jumped 400.....hmmmm, whenever I get a higher post count........

Anyway, back to the regularly scheduled postings.

The update had nothing to do with post counts.

"Snuffleluffagus" said:
I had something like 3500+/- a few.

I see you have assimilated!
index.php

Back