• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

GoodGuys Dallas Lone Star Nationals

Kelly_H

Young Grasshopper
Anyone going to this? It's March 11-13.

I've never been to a GoodGuys show before and thought it might be fun to go, but I don't know how long I should plan to be there or what the deal is with entry. Anyone go to this regularly and have a little info on how the event works? Seems like it's a huge show with a lot of things going on but I can't find a definitive FAQ-type thing for it!

Also, can't believe it's $65 for registration... worth it? Or should I just go to spectate?

I've been to many, always a great time as long as the weather cooperates. Plan to be there early in the morning. Folks line up and wait so they can park where they want to be, personal preference kind of thing. I always go to the Muscle Car area. You can stay all day or leave whenever, go one day or all, your choice. it's $65 because you need to pay for a 1 year membership plus the $45 event fee. Go with friends, take chairs and have fun. You will spend hours walking around looking at cars, vendor displays, swap meet, and autocross competition. Worth every minute and dollar.
https://www.good-guys.com/slsn-2016?gclid=CL2084iwj8sCFQiJaQod9n0L8g&gclsrc=aw.ds

Back