• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Got it buffed out and snapped a few updated pics.

70_Fastback

Hell Bent for Speed
282682.jpg

282683.jpg

282684.jpg

282685.jpg

Just a few odds-n-ends left to do. Passenger door glass, Exterior mirrors, rear spoiler and door panels. Pretty much it. Goes to the exhaust shop next week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow!!!! Really looks good with some wax, windows and chrome :cool

Were the neighbor kids nappin when you pulled it out of the garage :rofl

I'm sure they were. They probably adopted a bunch of Asian kids today and I probably woke THEM up making me a racist again :guns

Mine seems low as well, just not as low as yours, I kinda dig it in black.

2_01_03_09_1_36_40_1.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good for sure. I agree about the sway bar. It does look low for some reason. And stop disturbing those babies..... :zip

I believe I'd have to set up my lawn chairs, maybe bring the sofa and TV outside and be near it! Just Beautiful! :pepHey cool, you've got a blast cabinet too! :pep
Dne'

That cabinet is WELL used too. I ran out of the protective films for the inside glass though and was stupid & tried blasting without it on (with aluminum oxide) and it toasted my glass. It's very frosted now... makes it hard to see through... :doh

Need to replace that. Soon.

Is the sway bar upside down, seems low?

Somewhere during the 65-73 production run Ford changed the length of the sway bar end links. I forget exactly where/which year the change was made, but I'm guessing you'all have the "longer" sway bar end links installed and you should be using the "shorter" ones.

I think he's done that a few times already....Skip was finding parts all over the road :rofl

Back