• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

gotta love lawsuit stories

blue65coupe

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,536175,00.html?test=latestnews

Trina Thompson gave it the old college try, but couldn't find work. Now she thinks her sheepskin wasn't worth her time, and is suing her alma mater for her money back.

The Monroe College grad wants the $70,000 she spent on tuition because she hasn't found gainful employment since earning her bachelor's degree in April, according to a suit filed in Bronx Supreme Court on July 24.

______

Does the college get the degree/diploma back? :crazy

Might as well blame the college, that biotch blamed McD's for pouring hot coffee on herself. Personal responsibility is nonexistent in most places.

Those test pattern colors on SF.com yesterday really screwed up my eyes...

...you'll be hearing from my lawyer, Mr. Sluggo! :guns

"Sacbill" said:

Wait, it gave me a headache and I have the PT (not loser) to prove it. Class action?

I saw that, laughed, told the wife. Her response was college doesn't owe you sh**. The job placement doesn't lift a finger to look, they rely on businesses to call them for graduates. No jobs, no calls, then end. Suck it up and find a job yourself.
One good thing is that she'll probably never get to use that degree now that she filed this suit. Who would hire her and damn way?

"Sacbill" said:

I guess I better sell the Mach so I'll be back to being worthless.

Back