• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Gratuitous puppy pics!

Re: Re: Gratuitous puppy pics!

"67 Fastback" said:
Good, we live so close to the wood line that we get the occasional mouse.

Bill

My folks live out in the sticks, so they get all kinds of critters. They haven't had a rodent problem since they got that dog.

"SELLERSRODSHOP" said:
a non flash pic of her eyes.

IMG_2986.jpg
I met this one the other day. Very cute but shy.
Bill
Here is a pic of our Yorkie "Sam"
a693689b-6ed8-70f0.jpg

And my youngest son's dog "Frankie"
a693689b-6f03-62f1.jpg

We have a BIG dog too and 5 cats ( surprisingly no mice or squirrels or birds, well okay the occasional pile of intestines)
"Shelby"
a693689f-7027-cb38.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else hate their dogs at times? :rant

r00zld.jpg

I was busy cooking dinner and the dogs needed to go outside so I let them out. My plan was to only let them out long enough to do their business then get them back in the house because it rained really good a few hours ago and the backyard is muddy. Well I kind of forgot about the dogs. :roll Trying to not burn dinner, yell at the kids, etc. It wasn't until I was almost done eating I realized I don't feel eyes staring at me. OH CRAP THE DOGS!

I open the back door and 2 of them come back in. Huh? Where's Dallas? And in a blink of an eye I see a whitish brown blur coming hauling butt through the door. Before I can get the door closed he's already in the house, running around, leaving muddy wet pawprints all over my bedroom, livingroom, kitchen.... UGH We eventually caught him (He had the hypers) and stuck him in the garage, then I realized he can't stay in there. I keep the bags of dog food and cat food in there as well as the trash can. So back outside he went and there he's going to stay. Ok not all night. Just for a little bit longer. I'm going to have to hose him off before he can come back in the house.

Stupid dog. He had fun at least. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like he found a used condom too. Nothing funnier than a muddy dog with the zoomies, lmao

Just put him in the tub and give him a nice bath.

"silverblueBP" said:
Looks like he found a used condom too. Nothing funnier than a muddy dog with the zoomies, lmao

Just put him in the tub and give him a nice bath.
That picture is priceless---might go viral on facebook--only thing better might have been a battery toy! The dog is so proud!

Kat's dog is not a dog...it's an abomination! A damn poodle???? :homo

"Kats66Pny" said:
Condom? WTF.. that's a used dryer sheet that fell out of a pile of clothes. lol

yeah right... & midlife is allergic to wool.... :pbj

i don't have to worry about lucy getting muddy. she is all girl & HATES to get her feet wet. you have to watch her or she'll pee on the deck if the grass is wet.

Back