• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Gretschem's 66FB

gretschem

Hi,

I'm from Sydney Australia and I just purchased a Mustang 66FB. I am in the process of awaiting my import approval. When the car arrives in Australia I will do a full rotisserie restoration...

P1310643.jpg

Regards

Welcome.....but no pictures of what you are waiting on.....oh.....and send some Wattles.......

Welcome to the board.
First time to own a mustang ??
If so ,make it driveble .
First thing to do are the brakes, then suspension , then driveline which is engine and tranny.
At last comes the paint job.
BTW , you can't go wrong with a first generation mustang.
Seems to be a nice restoration project.
:thu :thu :thu

Im a spray painter by trade of 25 years. Im not sure if I wanna spray it original candy apple red or raven black. Either way it will be pure perfection.

Yes this is my first Mustang. Im going to leave it LHD too...

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Got my import approval mid week. My car will be shipped on their next consolidation bound for Sydney...

ETA ???

We want a full report when the car arrived at your doorstep !!! :thu :thu :thu

Well my car will be on its way to Australia soon. Over the weeks ive been waiting i have looked at heaps of fastbacks trying to decide how I'll do mine. And I've decided on a Shelby clone. Black with white stripes. I ordered a bunch of Shelby parts this morning... Attached is a picture of a Shelby for my inspiration...
7a6b4b59-6715-0739.jpg

I ordered Chockostangs KH Disc Brake Kit. Ill order their complete power steer set-up soon...

7a6b4b59-a105-c755.jpg

Received my Clone parts from Cobranda. And I should receive my brake parts from Chockostang soon...

Got some Open Tracker parts delivered today :thu

And my car has finally been put in a container bound for Sydney :thu

My car is on its way to Sydney...ETA 15th oct...

I cant wait to start on the project...

Back