• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Happy Birthday 70 StangMan!

beach pony

Drunkfest Coordinator
Donator
:cool Happy Birthday Dale! Ya old Bastid! :cool

:pbj :toot :nice :nice :toot :pbj

:mj

:gs

Happy birthday Dale :toot I'll raise a brew and a bucket-O-peanuts in your honor.

Happy B-Day
birthday.png

Thank's everyone, had a great day. Nice having a B-day on a 3 day weekend. Took the 'Stang out for a cruise :gs and now knocking back a couple of cold ones getting ready for the Fl. State -Miami game tonight. Oh and Rod, it's not belated,you hit the day dead on.

"70 StangMan" said:
now knocking back a couple of cold ones getting ready for the Fl. State -Miami game tonight.
I hope you got to watch the entire thing... What a hell of a way to start off the college season. One of the better games i think i've ever seen. Entertaining stuff.

"lethal289" said:
I hope you got to watch the entire thing... What a hell of a way to start off the college season. One of the better games i think i've ever seen. Entertaining stuff.
Nope, had to hit it and get up early for work. After hearing about it this morning I should have stayed up, I just thought FSU was going to win and I didn't need to stay up late and feel like crap for that.

Dale, it was sweet to see Miami come back to beat the Criminoles! What a great game...instant classic! Too bad we have to wait soooo long to play Miami again.

Back