• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Happy National Inauguration Day!

Yes and that is the point. Those wishing for President Trump to fail is wishing for the country and themselves to fail.

I hope that he does so well that the country will be begging him to run for a second term, but he declines and only wants 4 years. :rolleyes:

fd

Yes and that is the point. Those wishing for President Trump to fail is wishing for the country and themselves to fail.

I hope that he does so well that the country will be begging him to run for a second term, but he declines and only wants 4 years. :rolleyes:

fd

I don't quite agree with your analysis, I did want Obama to fail. His policies that is. I thought then and still think now that they were not good for this country.

I don't quite agree with your analysis, I did want Obama to fail. His policies that is. I thought then and still think now that they were not good for this country.
I think this is what most on the left missed when conservatives voiced "hate" of Obama. And now they are on the opposite side and seem to see themselves as more righteous or similar in their displeasure with Trump. I have said all along I don't much like the man. I like very much many of his proposed policies. Time will tell how my opinion may change or strengthen but it's not hard to disseminate the two pieces.

His speech today went much farther and was more pointed than I suspect many expected. A precursor perhaps to what really lies ahead? Could he be more genuine than many expected? Earnest in his proposals? Wouldn't that be refreshing.

And dare I say, he was much more "presidential" than I have seen him prior. I had ABC's live video stream running all morning and caught lots of "off mic" chatter and did some lip reading as well of he and others as they ambled about. I think there was much of that "he's a different guy" off camera persona on display many talk about.

Glad to get O out. I pray that 'The Donald' delivers and & I will expect he will. Progress, not Politics.

Every great leader knows as does Trump, if you lift up those below you, you lift yourself up.

If he makes us great, he will financially benefit, so we all win.

My hope is that he doesn't become corrupted by power or bogged down in the swamp he is trying to drain!

I am very happy to see I was wrong and BO is gone!

Mel

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Best moment - Bill ogling Ivanka... and Hillary catching him. LOL.

As far as wishing for failure. Many of us wished for Obama's policies to fail, but not many wanted HIM to fail. Then we'd had Joe.:eek:

Somebody this morning said: We're all on the same US "plane". Wanting the pilot to fail wouldn't be good for anyone. You may wish we were headed for a different destination. Voicing your opinion pre/mid flight is OK, but trying to hijack the plane won't end well for you., At this point, it's better to buckle up, enjoy the ride, arrive safely, and then reserve judgement on the destination once we're there. :cool:

Will the first prostitute be deported too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

some one else insulting the first lady, how unique. melania was never a prostitute by the way, and she is a US citizen.

i didnt like obamas policies, but i never insulted michele obama. i always thought she was a classy lady. in fact the only first lady i ever insulted was hillary clinton, i knew the kind of person she was even back in 1992.

Back