• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Happy Wife, Happy LIfe

No problems with her have cool tools, she is a country girl. The orange tractor goes with her orange Kabota Tractor and STHL weed trimmer.

Showed her how to use it and also how to sharpen the chain.

PS. no changes on my life insurance but we did recently change hers.

Well my wife wouldn't even know how to start a chain saw. She won't even more the lawn. Says she afraid she'll fall into the water with the rider.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

congrats on making happy.

My wife has trouble with a broom and dust pan.She'd freak out if she had power tools, except for power hedge trimmer

(electric).That is her limit.

Before we got old and became townies, it was fun watching Deb on the tractor, doing her best not to tear up the property

Why do i imagine that pieces of you are going to turn up in the post in all parts of the country?

I would never buy my wife a chainsaw, she gets up to enough trouble on her new broomstick.

Before we got old and became townies, it was fun watching Deb on the tractor, doing her best not to tear up the property

I hear you on that. The reason Julie needed a new chainsaw was that she mowed over the other one she had a couple years ago with the brush hog.

I've banned the wife from using the lawnmower. Every time she's uses it, she breaks it. I spent days doing an overhaul on it a few weeks back. It was back in service for all of half an hour before she busted a tire.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

A side effect of Julie's bone cancer is that her allergies went nuts-so. She is allergic to nickel which is used has a hardener in most jewelry. So she cannot wear any jewelry. So I buy her tools or whatever she wants (she is very reasonable).

y
Why do i imagine that pieces of you are going to turn up in the post in all parts of the country?

I would never buy my wife a chainsaw, she gets up to enough trouble on her new broomstick.
you are talking about Toni, no?

A side effect of Julie's bone cancer is that her allergies went nuts-so. She is allergic to nickel which is used has a hardener in most jewelry. So she cannot wear any jewelry. So I buy her tools or whatever she wants (she is very reasonable).
I pray for your wife. Cancer is an evil demon and I'm on your side. Mat God bless your wife and heal her.

Back