• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hello All

welcome, somebody left the door open or the lights on or something. I think this is the most new members in a long time! Glad to have you. As you will find out, we love pics!!!

It would appear that much of the discussion on the other site surrounds myself. Before I step in it here, how do I get in touch with a mod/admin/owner?

JP

Mods. We dont have no stinking Mods We can get you in touch with the admin. That sells handy holders though.

It would appear that much of the discussion on the other site surrounds myself. Before I step in it here, how do I get in touch with a mod/admin/owner?

JP

Good luck with that!

IIRC, I was one of your PM "victims". It did look like spam to be honest.

You could always try again here. We're just a bunch of hooligans without any supervision!

JP

We have an owner? Oh yeah, it's that guy that never drops in or takes care of issues. Your timing is good because he should make his annual promise to meet up with some of us at Knotts this year, oh but he never shows! Good luck finding him.

I have some moderator privileges. What would you like to know?

Yes, I am the guy who rocked the boat on the other site. It was purely unintentional but lesson learned I guess.
My intent was to reach out to members who were reffered to me by other members who may be interested in sharing their stories on Ford Muscle magazine.
If this is frowned upon here also I understand.

JP Emerson
Ford Muscle

Yes, I am the guy who rocked the boat on the other site. It was purely unintentional but lesson learned I guess.
My intent was to reach out to members who were reffered to me by other members who may be interested in sharing their stories on Ford Muscle magazine.
If this is frowned upon here also I understand.

JP Emerson
Ford Muscle

It is not frowned on! Ax away

Rocking the boat is what makes the ride more fun. Unless your trying to sell us all handy holders....

I know none of us would complain about getting our rides featured.

I saw the write up on Nick's stable. Very nice article.

Welcome aboard

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

As long as you are up-front and don't shill your products, you'll be fine here.

Now then, when are you going to send me a 2017 Shelby GT350 to use on a daily basis? Hmmm?

Back