• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hello from Colorado (for now)!

Kelly_H

Young Grasshopper
Hello All!

I actually know quite a few of you, I just forgot to post a "new person" thread or whatever... so here it is. I'm Kelly and I own the semi-Internet-infamous 1966 Fastback named "Calamity Jane". I currently live in Colorado though I do a pretty piss poor job of staying in the state, and I'll be hailing out of Austin as of this August.

I just got back from Fabulous Fords Forever at Knott's Berry Farm in California, where I hung out for a few days and bothered the other Stangfixers :) So howdy again! I'll try to be around on the forums more these days - other forums are turning not quite so fun.

I am glad you made it home safely. It was great meeting you at Knotts and my wife and son were riveted with your travel stories! Glad you are going to be part of this nuthouse.

Ken

Great to see you here, Kelly. Read a bit about your recent cross country adventures over at VMF. Glad you came aboard here at the Fix!

Hi Kelly! We are glad to hear you got back home safe!

My wife would love to assist on a dig some day. My nephew has been there done that.

Some day Ed will look as good as Jane! She is a beauty!

We enjoyed your company at Farrel's.

Mel

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Kelly:
Shame on you for encouraging those west coast bozos...but welcome anyway from Panama City, FL!:)

Hey Midlife, I'm actually from NC originally! I spend my time all over the US so I try to encourage all bozos equally ;) I will say that the West Coast guys know how to throw a good get-together though. And dang if they don't have some huge shows!

Hello All!

I actually know quite a few of you, I just forgot to post a "new person" thread or whatever... so here it is. I'm Kelly and I own the semi-Internet-infamous 1966 Fastback named "Calamity Jane". I currently live in Colorado though I do a pretty piss poor job of staying in the state, and I'll be hailing out of Austin as of this August.

I just got back from Fabulous Fords Forever at Knott's Berry Farm in California, where I hung out for a few days and bothered the other Stangfixers :) So howdy again! I'll try to be around on the forums more these days - other forums are turning not quite so fun.

Hi Kelly, welcome to the site, I just signed in and see many familiar names around.
Will follow with interest your cross-country histories.!

Josep

Back