• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hello...New Transfer

Patrick Stapler

Just joined today...same reasons as others. Didn't know this site existed. Thanks SBP. Look forward to chatting with new members. Pics of car below. All original '66 GT. 240K mile drivetrain. Currently building a new K-Spec 289 and Toploader to drop in.
Day the second owner of 35 years brought it to me...
276FC354-E50E-4052-8FE3-64AB6170AE66_zpsxlliajyo.jpg

0B8826DA-79B9-48B9-B9F0-6186ADABBC86_zpsg3s3qtqx.jpg

After complete Opentracker Racing Products/Chockostang suspension and steering rebuild...
7E9AC5E5-5631-4FA7-9275-7BE53306EA53_zpsq8xy7dla.jpg

Back to refurbished OEM wheels...
585E0977-D816-4084-A8F3-C3A6BD1866CB_zpsyyqspyrc.jpg

Glad to see you here Patrick! I almost feel bad not telling you about this place sooner!

Thanks all. No worries Mark.

Coupes...my track car build...
0B12BB8E-30A0-40F3-A053-C5E02C8C387C_zpsamfx1qex.jpg

I can spread some FB love too...my first Mustang (16), '65 Silver Smoke Gray, White interior (well one day)...
4B46B2C5-739F-4DAC-8CB1-F13DABEC6FE4_zps3iufd8nn.jpg

I like them all. If I could swing a 'vert, I'd get one of those too. At this point however, I'm certain my wife would murder me. She almost went over the edge when I told her I needed to buy another DD while the GT is down for engine and tranny swap.

I like them all. If I could swing a 'vert, I'd get one of those too. At this point however, I'm certain my wife would murder me. She almost went over the edge when I told her I needed to buy another DD while the GT is down for engine and tranny swap.
Well you know what they say.

When the top goes down, the price goes up.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Welcome Patrick! Your 66 looks great! What are your plans for the track car?

Well...next step is to finish repairing both quarters. One is off already. Next will be off to Birmingham for SCCA/NASA legal cage. Trying to sell my NOS '65/'66 FB driver QP and NOS '65/'66 coupe passenger QP to finance those three projects. I have a 289 with massaged World Products Victor Jr iron heads, NOS TRW 11.5:1 pistons, Victor Jr intake, Toploader. Will most likely be full race vintage roller ORP suspension, but also considering SorT.

Just joined today...same reasons as others. Didn't know this site existed. Thanks SBP. Look forward to chatting with new members. Pics of car below. All original '66 GT. 240K mile drivetrain. Currently building a new K-Spec 289 and Toploader to drop in.
Day the second owner of 35 years brought it to me...

Welcome Patrick,
Same as you, just joined today. See many familiar names around, many has migrated here.
Congrats on your nice ride.!

Josep

Back