• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Help with fuel line setup

Yep, that was one way I looked at too. Looks good and neat. Put a clamp on the hose, on the carb side of the filter. Place the clamp as close to the hose fitting as possible. This will limit the movement from engine rocking and still leave the line to flex a bit.

I think folks at the auto parts store are starting to recognize me. :lol Didn't really want the glass one after hearing stories about them and I had like 5 guys at the meet the other night insisting I replace it. So bought a metal one, and I also bought a breather cap for the valve cover on the drivers side since that was also mentioned I should get.

newfilter.jpg

I'm a little mad. I bought some plain black vacuum hose yesterday. Well the part store I went today to get a twist on breather had fancy steel braided vacuum lines that match the double feeder and hose. Looks like I'll be going back to get that later this week. I like matching parts. :lol

Next task... putting on the export brace! :ep

Back