• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

hey Dave

Pat,
Aren't you suppose to be selling car parts instead of frickin around here?

Pat,

I've already been deemed the middle emoticon in the first trio ( 3s). Somehow, I got elected to be the one getting humped.

It's all cool!

"daveSanborn" said:
Pat,

I've already been deemed the middle emoticon in the first trio ( 3s). Somehow, I got elected to be the one getting humped.

It's all cool!
Not only that, but he's pivot man in the circle jerk, it was craig but he proved to be unreliable.... You can always count on a marine, right Dave?

lol f%^$ college, i did that for 2 years and said f*^$ it. (picture: 3 exams in one semester, the last day, day of exam, I walked in and sat down. they handed out the exam. i stood up, walked out of the classroom WITH my exam, unfinished, not so much as having signed my name, and didnt come back. I not only ACED all three exams, but I aced the classes too. doesnt make you feel like youre utilizing your time wisely.)

I am in school for Microsoft Certifications to be a Network Architect. So... I sit on a pc all day while the instructor tells us things I already know.

Microsoft Certifications to be a Network Architect

A couple years ago we had a guy in the office do this. He applied at DONHR and was picked up as a GS-11 within a couple months. He was an idiot. But now he's working for the government where everyone is an idiot. Usually, they're well paid idiots though....

Yeah I got a job waiting for me in Chicago courtesy of a member of mustangforums as soon as I'm done with my certs. Then finally I can buy a friggin house and have a GARAGE again. This storage unit shit sucks big floppy donkey dick

"daveSanborn" said:
Microsoft Certifications to be a Network Architect

A couple years ago we had a guy in the office do this. He applied at DONHR and was picked up as a GS-11 within a couple months. He was an idiot. But now he's working for the government where everyone is an idiot. Usually, they're well paid idiots though....

Now that's cutting close to the bone. I do quality work as the QA inspector for gov't napping instruments (e.g. couches, beds, sofas, etc.)

Back