• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hey NOOBS!

The show html link does not function quite right because I have highslide reducing the pic size then enlarging it when you click it which defeats the link. We almost always use the bb code exclusively. The link codes are more for linking to it from somewhere else.

Ok, I added a few pics of my '69, my '66 and my daughter's '67. Am I now in compliance with the rules and regulations?

170_22_06_09_8_02_57.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"johnpro" said:
Ok, I added a few pics of my '69, my '66 and my daughter's '67. Am I now in compliance with the rules and regulations?

170_22_06_09_8_02_57.jpg

Yes you are. Good work.

"Sluggo" said:
I don't want to mention any names, but I know there's at least 4 69s here besides mine and I'm kinda partial to that year model.

I like the way you secured that statement so it couldn't me twisted around... :naug

"DeadStang" said:
Johnpro, I bought the same billet grill you have--was it a PITA to install?

The billet grill was very easy to install. The hood scoop was a direct bolt in. The big grill was ALMOST a bolt in. I ended up trimming off the center support about 3/8" inch and redrilling the holes.

Hint: If you're going to use the head light rings, install them before you put the grill in. The one I put on before hand was easy. I installed the other after installing the grill (don't ask me why because I really don't know). It was a lot more difficult to get to the screws.

69 Stang I'd like to have

Since we are all loving on the 69's, I saw this Funny Car at the Hot Rod reunion this weekend. Survivor with a 427 Cammer! Sweeeeet
72_24_06_09_9_02_44.jpg

I saw this 69 go by while I was walking into the show and shine area and it took me a second or two to get my camera, it looks to be chopped and channeled... wish I had got a better pic.
72_24_06_09_11_12_51.jpg

that may be due to sectioning the body, the wheel wells went almost to the top of the fender/quarters. When it drove by you could see that it was really really low roofline and the body was sectioned. Those mods might make the original width appear to be wider?

I know it's a bad picture but look at the tops of the wheel well lips compared to your car and how narrow/short the tail light panel is. Trust me if you seen this car up close there would be no doubt! I about broke my neck when it drove by...

Back