• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hey NOOBS!

And I suppose this one has the stock wheel base but the Zoomies make it look longer?
hot_reunion_176.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
"tarafied1" said:
And I suppose this one has the stock wheel base but the Zoomies make it look longer?
hot_reunion_176.JPG

No silly. Sheesh! :pick

The engine coming out the windshield makes the front end appear abnormally long. :dumas

"lethal289" said:
hot_rod_reunion_115.JPG

yea it looks lowered alright :cool
It's not lowered; the ground has been raised. Don't any of you know basic geology? Sheesh....

"Midlife" said:
It's not lowered; the ground has been raised. Don't any of you know basic geology? Sheesh....
so the ground is lowered in the front which makes this one appear to defy gravity?
2009_hot_rod_reunion152.jpg

There's something odd about that car. Seems to have an identity issue. Kinda looks like a 69 but no lights in the grille. Maybe a factory reject.

He's sportin' one of those Fast68back wheelstand casters.
You can't fool me.
2_08_09_08_9_18_26_0.JPG

"tarafied1" said:
so the ground is lowered in the front which makes this one appear to defy gravity?
2009_hot_rod_reunion152.jpg

Almost...that's a case of a gravity anomaly, or lower gravity at that spot, so the Earth doesn't suck quite as much as normal. You'll find that most drag strips are sited where those pockets of low gravity are found. Those pockets are gradually disappearing from the Earth, making drag strips rare places.

"Midlife" said:
Almost...that's a case of a gravity anomaly, or lower gravity at that spot, so the Earth doesn't suck quite as much as normal. You'll find that most drag strips are sited where those pockets of low gravity are found. Those pockets are gradually disappearing from the Earth, making drag strips rare places.

Don't overlook the fact that the car is actually level in the picture. This leads me to believe some sort of chicanery has befallen this photograph.

"Midlife" said:
I see :hmm

does this car smell bad or is that a clever attempt to pick the nose?
2_08_09_08_9_18_26_0.JPG

"tarafied1" said:
I see :hmm

does this car smell bad or is that a clever attempt to pick the nose?
2_08_09_08_9_18_26_0.JPG

You know what they say about picking your friends and picking your nose...

"tarafied1" said:

chicanery
One entry found.

Main Entry:
chi·ca·nery Listen to the pronunciation of chicanery
Pronunciation:
\-ˈkān-rē, -ˈkā-nə-\
Function:
noun
Inflected Form(s):
plural chi·ca·ner·ies
Date: