• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hi all

Thanks everyone so much for the warm welcome..just not sure how long I will hang here..seems I need a *password* for this and *type in codes* for that..this place is way to much work and I can see the fun will stop very quickly. But I will stop by from time to time

Aww, hang around. The pws are so the fun can continue. We have the ability to "speak our minds" here. They are pw protected 'cause some of it can get offensive I've heard. Not real sure about that though.

"Teebone" said:
Thanks everyone so much for the warm welcome..just not sure how long I will hang here..seems I need a *password* for this and *type in codes* for that..this place is way to much work and I can see the fun will stop very quickly. But I will stop by from time to time

The passwords are the gateway to freedom! You say cool things like f@#k with the uc instead of the @# and all kind of other fun stuff.

And just look at the cool title I gave you.

I didn't visit the "other" site much so I don't know you but welcome. I like hanging out here and they didn't give me any passwords and I still enjoy it!

"tarafied1" said:
I didn't visit the "other" site much so I don't know you but welcome. I like hanging out here and they didn't give me any passwords and I still enjoy it!

Anyone is welcome to the passwords, you just have to PM a mod and ask. Anyone who wants them can just PM me.

"Teebone" said:

And if you never, ever, log off like Rick - you never need to re-type passwords again... :ide

Back