• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hi everyone. . .

"aslan" said:
Thanks to all you who welcomed me. And to the one who didn't. . .LOL
Stan

*Cough Cough* Welcome, Stan!

I'm visiting the body shop tomorrow. They have the first coat of clear on. It should be finished in a couple of more weeks. I'm really getting anxious to start putting it back together.
Stan

"The 67" said:
Hey Stan......

Well I guess I better chime in.
You may know me as KBMWRS so that's why I carry the FU BOB card. It's all one needs to get in trouble anywhere.....don't leave home without it. :eek:

Too bad this site is banned at my work......I'd be on it more. hehehe

Try going in through the main page and clicking the forum link. There's a couple functionality issues that way, but it might get you in.

www.stangfix.com it's incorporated into the main page but i still have a couple of bugs going in that way. Namely, the forum page eventually
dominates and takes over.

That's all we need is for Mike to be surfing this site while he's at work. His boss told me that Mikes way too busy on other sites and this will just add fuel to the fire.

Mike, it's about time you surface here.

Stan, I love the color.

Sounds like we need to put together a Fastback assembly party. Shag is coming out of paint jail as well, pretty soon.

"The 67" said:
Hey Stan......
Well I guess I better chime in.
You may know me as KBMWRS so that's why I carry the FU BOB card. It's all one needs to get in trouble anywhere.....don't leave home without it. :eek:
Mike-So how come you didn't register as KBMWRS???
Stan

He is scared that the vmf big brother will see him playing over here on the wrong side of the street... :p

Great, the freakin' lane sharer. This ought to be fun.

Good to have you................................I'm being serious.

I thought it was the wrong side of the tracks. Now I have to worry about which side of the street I am on now. Darn.....

Oh,wait, I'm retired and don't care. lol

Glad to see new old faces here.

Back